- Assisting project team in management activities including financial, planning and contracting aspects
- Providing financial administrative support to suit requirements
- Assisting with security clearance process
- Establishing project administration procedures
- Providing administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team; developing document and records management system and control process for project teams
- Receiving incoming mail (both hard copy and e-mail), prioritizes and assesses urgency of mail and sets deadlines
- Acting as the first point of contact in a “hot-line” situation by accepting incoming calls, logging calls, attempting to resolve simple problems and following established procedures for more difficult problems
- Participating at project meetings, preparing/distributing minutes and records of decision
- Providing comprehensive project planning and monitoring, reporting using project plan format
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files; project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence
- Supporting post-construction services and post-construction evaluations
- University Degree or College Diploma in related fields
- Bilingual would be an asset
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.