- Provides administrative support to the Vice President and senior management team including calendar management which will include scheduling of meetings, appointments, general correspondence, record and file maintenance, mail distribution.
- Proactively identifies the requirement and preparation of complex documents, presentations, databases, reports, spreadsheets, notices, using a variety of software programs with minimal direction.
- Works on special projects, which may include budgeting and strategic planning, gathering and organizing, presentation information for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for the management team, using Concur, as well as provide assistance with expense submissions.
- Coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics, communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel.
- Primary contact for floor plans, group lists, office name plates and all office related inquiries.
- Manage spending according to planned annual budget.
- Oversee select office contracts such as printer, mail, cleaning, security, and others, ensuring rates are competitive and billing is accurate.
- Organize special events such as internal information forums, annual on-site flu shots, charity events.
- A member of the Social Committee; organize events.
- A member of the Joint Health & Safety Committee, including maintaining of Emergency Evacuation process.
- Represent Human Resources for internal inquiries and assistance, including new hires and departures.
- Maintaining time reporting for management and non-management using ADP ez-Labor Time Reporting.
- Maintain and produce reports for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a monthly basis using various resources, such as Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Interact with KRP Properties (landlord) regarding security, cleaning, ordering of access cards and general internal maintenance. Maintain spreadsheet tracking access cards records.
- Process invoices and track in a log report (Excel).
- Create or change vendor master records using Metastorm.
- Backup assistance to generate quotes for RMAs (Return Material Authorizations) using ExactMAX.
- Back up assistance to Sales and Service Coordinators, as required.
- Maintain customer information in ExactMAX and Great Plains.
- Organize Stanley Black & Decker mandatory training with Wellnet or Stanley University, as recommended by Human Resources or Environmental Health & Safety contacts.
- General reception duties including telephone coverage.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in office administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 2-5 years previous experience in a senior administrative position.
- Excellent written communication and grammatical skills, along with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Visio, with an aptitude to learn new platforms and other relevant applications.
- Familiar with MS Project
- MRP (Material Resource Planning)
- Familiar with RMA processes
REQUIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-starter, self-directed, proactive, able to work independently with guiding statements as opposed to detailed instruction.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow and coordinate and manage special projects.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills displaying good judgment and common sense.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player with a positive attitude.
- Proven high ethical standards with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Professional, tactful and courteous.
- Proven ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as external parties.
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.