- Participate as an active member of a Software Engineering Team in an Agile environment, defining forward thinking solutions, researching, developing and integrating concepts and products.
- Software development, predominately using Java
- Software architecture, design and requirements analysis
- Unit testing and documentation
- Integration and deployment
- Trade-off analysis and prototype
- Participating in design reviews
- Graduate in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- New Graduate or 1-3 years’ work experience with Java development
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Well organized, capable of planning, scheduling and prioritizing work Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Familiar with Linux operating environment
- Familiar with Eclipse IDE for Java
- Familiar with software version tools (i.e. Git, SVN).
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Siobhan LeCours at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.