- Develop Machinery Component Model Designs to meet Customer Requirements
- Implement Component Models in the MATLAB & Simulink Environment
- Develop Integrated Propulsion Machinery and Control System Models to meet Customer Requirements
- Implement Integrated Propulsion Machinery Control System Models in the MATLAB & Simulink Environment
- Prepare machinery component data for input into component models
- Conduct analyses to verify designs including analyses of propulsion machinery and control system performance & stability for various steady state and transient manoeuvres under varying conditions
- Conduct model verification and qualification testing.
- Conduct investigations to resolve model problems.
- Support the development of proposals for new projects or to meet customer requirements.
- Hold a University undergraduate engineering degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical or Marine Engineering.
- Experience with modeling and simulation of marine propulsion systems
- Proficient in the use of MATLAB & Simulink
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in English, both written and oral.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project)
- Capable of obtaining Secret level clearance.
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Bonus, RRSP, Vacation
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the Engineering & Technical, IM/IT and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.