- Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters
- Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle
- Manage large projects end to end scheduling and costing
- Financial management
- Understanding of IT infrastructure (Network, OS, Application)
- Manage presentations to management
- Translate business requirements to IT
- Meets in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tool
- 10 Years of Project Management Experience in an IM/IT Environment
- 8 Years’ experience providing vendor oversight
- 2 years’ experience supporting documentation related to procurement for federal or provincial government as Request for Proposals or Information
- 5 years’ experience working with or support of Federal or Provincial Government
- Valid PMP Certification
- Valid ITIL Certification
- Experience working on an Email Transformation Project (Large or Small Scale)
- Secret Security Clearance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret Security Clearance
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Sebastian Sarault at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.