- The successful candidate will work within an Engineering applications group, providing SW Tool expertise via life-cycling, automation, and application integration.
- The candidate will manage a series of Engineering applications located in the Integrated Product Data Environment (IPDE) such as Windchill, SharePoint 2013, Office 365+, IBM Rational Tools (DOORS, ClearCase, ClearQuest), No Draw Cameo, and some internally written applications. Application inter-connects, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), or export/import strategies will be developed to optimize existing application maintenance processes.
- The successful candidate will have considerable experience in technical writing, creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), application technical interfaces for use internally, and for future Proposals.
- Application Programming Interface (API) experience
- Script writing in VBA, SQL. etc.
- Application life-cycling
- Application updating (Patches)
- Application custom configurations
SECURITY CLEARANCE: A valid NATO Secret security clearance
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Chuck Watkins at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.