- Prepare and perform a Self-Assessment of the internal audit function
- Perform annual periodic assessments of the internal audit function
- Responsible for performing management action plan (MAP) follow-up and monitoring
- Create performance measures for the audit function
- Develop internal audit manuals and associated templates and Quality Assurance review checklists
- 10 years experience performing quality assurance reviews of internal audit and evaluation projects
- University Degree or College Diploma in related field
- CPA Certificate
- Bilingual an asset
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.