- Adhere to all safety programs in place at Nordion
- Perform maintenance repairs on mechanical equipment
- Be responsible for maintenance/operation of all systems related to Compressed Air, HVAC equipment, (Air Handling Equipment, Supply/Exhaust Fans) Purified Water and Gas supply
- Assess and develop test procedures and maintenance programs for critical safety systems and control equipment to comply with regulations
- Operate computer controlled Building Management System to retrieve information as required
- Monitor work activities in an effort to identify and implement any improvements that will provide improved service, functions or repair
- Maintain and follow quality programs, systems, and procedures necessary to assure Nordion of ISO/GMP compliance
- Participation in annual health screening
- Participation in an annual hearing test
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must have minimum of 5 years of applicable work experience in building maintenance, manufacturing or process industries
- Requires someone who is able to work under minimum supervision and be on-call
- Must be a member of the Emergency Response team
- Proof of acceptable trade certification is required and submission of such on a yearly basis
- Nuclear Energy Requirements (training will be provided and achievement of 70% required to gain designation)
- Must have completed Grade 12 education or equivalent and Ontario Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Certificate.
- 4th Class Stationary Engineer Certificate or Refrigeration “B’ is an asset
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Eligible for a Secret Clearance
CONTACT: Siobhan LeCours at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.