- Design analogue and digital hardware for microprocessor-based devices
- Enhance robustness of product
- Collaborate with software and firmware designers to develop new and enhance existing products
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing on NPI
- University degree, electrical (electronic) engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience combining digital and analogue design
- Advanced understanding of communication protocols
- Familiarity with signal processing
COMPENSATION: $80-$100,000 per year
CONTACT: David Chalmers at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.