- The successful candidate will be responsible for electrical system and PCB design
- This role requires working as part of a cross functional team including electrical, RF, mechanical, and software designers
- Participate in quote development, product architecture, or technology development activities
- Interfacing with cross functional design teams around the world
- Support manufacturing prototype, pilot and mass production builds
- Foster relationships with suppliers to understand and influence technology roadmaps
- Review DFM and DFT reports
- Create schematic design and PCB stack-up
- Lead teams of designers to produce quality designs in tight deadlines
- Represent the design team in customer meetings and other interactions
- Write high level and detailed design specifications
- Prototype board bring-up, test validation, debug, and documentation
- Design verification and optimization
- High speed digital design >1GHz speeds
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of successful hardware design experience
- Experienced hardware designer with strong technical and teamwork skills
- NXP Processor design experience
- Automotive design experience
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
David Chalmers at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mark Bolotenko at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.