- Operate at the correct standards in a team that provides fuel receipt, storage and loading operations and takes care of calling-out maintenance and supply of product under existing agreements
- Comply and enforce HSSE standards and procedures including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements
- Understand and able to take corrective action(s) during a near miss/ potential incident or actual incident involving drivers, contractors, crews or other personnel on-site
- Ensure the customers always safely receive the right product
- Check oil products are in line with specifications, apply terminal product handling & transfer procedures and apply product control and measurement
- Execute tank dipping and sampling, water draining, tank instrumentation testing/ verification
- Permit to work system / confined space entry, control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights
- Conduct fuel additive handling and dosing, product testing and quality control
- Execute fire fighting, emergency response/oil spill management
- Ensure availability of equipment to target requirement levels
- Act as trouble-shooter when systems fail
- Being the terminal’s representative for the discharge
- Verify that during the discharge there are no spills that could harm the environment; verify that the pumping pressure is not exceeded
- Remain in constant communication with the terminal to be able to stop the discharge in case of an emergency
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology/Maintenance or relevant background
- Previous experience in an oil/gas tank farm an asset
- Able to work shifts – including evenings and weekends
- Good physical abilities, able to work outdoors with little supervision
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.