- Design of firmware for specialized instrumentation
- Develop applications to communicate via cellular modems
- Function as a lead on key projects
- Code DSPs and Microprocessors using C/C++
- University Education and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Coding in C/C++ directly to DSP or Microprocessor
- Design of Device Drivers
- Understanding of various communication protocols
- Experienced with interfaces to Cloud and mobile devices
COMPENSATION: $75,000 – $110,000
CONTACT: David Chalmers at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.