- Designing intuitive user interfaces making use of current technologies in both the Windows and web environment
- Designing applications utilizing current technologies to communicate with hardware devices via cellular modems, TCP/IP networking and the internet
- Collaborate with the existing design team to drive innovation resulting in new products and enhancements of existing products
- Function as a lead on key projects assisting with planning, organizing, scheduling, managing and executing project development plans while meeting or exceeding milestone targets
- A university degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and developing complex software
- Expertise in C, C++ and assembly programming within a real time operating system
- Strong understanding of various communication protocols including serial, USB, TCP/IP Ethernet, HTTP, XML and JSON
- Proven experience with digital signal processing including advance filtering techniques and working with BSP
- Experience and understanding of various advancements in IoT, interfacing with mobile devices and cloud systems
- Highly skilled with advanced mathematics for signal processing
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: David Chalmers at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.