- Managing calendar for senior staff
- Organizing meetings and teleconferences, preparing background materials
- Entering text into documents, proofreading, editing and verifying a wide range of materials to ensure quality of language, proper format, accuracy of content, etc.
- Routing and tracking items for review or signature by senior staff, to and from the office
- Assembling and disseminating correspondence and materials
- Maintaining an electronic and hard copy filing system
- Preparing and making training and travel arrangements (hotel and travel reservations)
- Processing travel claims and invoices
- Support to Corporate Services in its planning and reporting requirements, this will include preparation and formatting of materials, and coordination with central agencies etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an Executive Assistant within the federal government
- With MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.