- Attend meetings and assist with determination of project requirements,
- Working with Project Management and Site Superintendent in preparing and issuance of project proposals, contracts, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, schedules, gathers all project information (schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings),
- Attend site meetings to record and then distribute minutes to all project team members and follow up,
- Works with Project Management and Site Superintendent to understand and track the progress of work being performed by trades and suppliers,
- Works with Project Management and Site Superintendent to use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures, effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the Project Management and Site Superintendent,
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Communicate with Site Superintendent and Trade(s) to make sure they are rectified and report to the Project Management with the progress, assist the Project Management in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval,
- Assist Project Management with issuance of Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.,
- Track & manage site instructions, contemplated change notices and change orders, prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained,
- Keep the Project Manager, Site Superintendent and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations,
- Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion,
- Maintain good communication with sub-contractors to ensure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues and proper documentation of the entire process at each project.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting Project Managers, General Contractor or Developer in Residential and Commercial Construction
- Able to work collaboratively
- Identify, track, manage, and resolve projects issues
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions regarding projects
- Solid multi-tasking and relationship building skills
- Ability to read and understand construction-related drawings/documents
- Strong knowledge of construction processes through all phases – startup through construction and closeout
- Proactively identify problems / issues and develop effective solutions
- Able to work on multiple projects as required
- Confidence and professionalism to communicate effectively with clients, designers, subcontractors and peers
- Self- motivated with the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment, handling competing demands
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under minimal supervision / direction as well as part of a team, sharing information with others
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- AUTOCAD knowledge is an asset
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Vacation
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the Engineering & Technical, IM/IT and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.