- Management of accounts in North America and Internationally.
- Perform equipment demonstrations both remotely and customer facing.
- Preparation of quotes for dealers and direct customers and manage the entire sales process.
- Manage and respond to incoming leads through email, phone and website.
- Drive sales in assigned territory maximizing revenue out of the region. Activities will require replacing Dealers, setting up and/or managing direct Customers and negotiating pricing for large volume purchases.
- Provide detailed forecasting, monthly and quarterly to Sales Manager.
- Track progress of accounts daily and documenting results using SalesForce’s lead tracking tool.
- Communicate regularly with Production to ensure they are given advanced notice of potential orders. Production must be poised to ship orders when received to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Required, when necessary, to generate daily, weekly and monthly Sales reports. This is very important for tracking company progress and aid with strategic decisions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales role interacting with distributors and customers on a daily basis.
- University or college education is required.
- Ability to develop and build strong and effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a focus on Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SalesForce is an asset.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Experience with technical products and services is preferred.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: A background check is required
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.