- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Performing gap analysis
- Developing process flows
- College or University degree
- 5 years professional work experience as a Business Consultant in an IM/IT environment
- 3 year professional work experience in service management
- 3 year professional work experience documenting current and future states
- Understand Visio Program
- Must be familiar with ITIL Terminology
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
COMPENSATION: To be determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.