- Arrange travel requests and expense claims on behalf of the external members
- Manage the Directors agenda
- Arrange hospitality (etc. order the food for meetings)
- Print and prepare binders for meetings
- Proofread and edit material
- Help develop meeting material for the binders
- Compare English and French documents to ensure they are the same
- Update documents with current info such as financial info (etc. actual money spent, meeting dates)
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process hospitality and expense claims
- Prepare correspondence, reports and decks for division
- Post-secondary degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.