- Works under the direction of the Manager Site Services
- Performs a variety of routine administrative/clerical tasks to support program
- Organizing meetings and booking facilities
- Book travel through the company’s travel advisor and submit Travel Claims for Management Staff
- Prepare courier packages and open mail
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Uses personal computer and commercial software packages, and/or proprietary software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- College diploma in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 4-5 years experience in the role of Administrative Assistant
- Highly personable
- Proficiency using office productivity software (Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent) essential
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel highly desirable
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- Strong communication skills verbal, presentation, and written
CONTACT: Kim Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.