The role of the Java developer may collaborate with web developers and software engineers to integrate Java into business applications, software and websites. The ideal candidate would be involved throughout the entire development life cycle of a product and must be able to identify and analyses any issues or problems and be able to come up with an efficient solution. Other duties may include collating and documenting user requirements, analysing data and quality assurance testing.
A Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Enhanced Security Clearance or Higher
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience analyzing IT solution options and presenting recommendations.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in developing Enterprise Applications for Java/ J2EE Platform.
- Strong experience working with a communication protocol with XML.
- Minimum five (5) years of recent experience in Object Oriented Analysis and design.
- Experience working in a team environment, training/ mentoring other team members.
- Experience providing technical input for planning and development on complex projects consisting of at least ten (10) development team members.
- Experience in providing technical expertise in the design, construction, testing, integration and implementation of software products.
- Experience providing solutions, building, connecting, and testing functions to address business requirements.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Enhanced Reliability Clearance
CONTACT: Sebastian Sarault at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.