- Provide 24×7 call center support for software, hardware and network issues on a variety of advanced, multi-workstation, integrated point-of-sale (IPOS) systems
- Configure and troubleshoot credit card drivers, gift card drivers and data communications on systems platforms (including DOS, Windows and UNIX)
- Act as liaison and advocate on behalf of customers with third-party vendors to ensure that their problems are resolved to their complete satisfaction
- Diagnose and resolve communication errors and authorization and settlement issues with major processors (including TSYS, Chase Paymentech Solutions [CPS], Global Payments and First Data Merchant Services [FDMS])
- Provide preliminary funds research assistance for missing and duplicate batches and/or transactions.
- Assist clients and dealers with installations during weekends and after hours. Assist Merchant Link Installation Technicians on installation issues as an escalation point.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Information Technology (preferred)
- A minimum of two years of related technical support or customer service experience.
- Experience with Windows XP operating system (or newer) is required
- One year of credit card or banking industry experience (preferred)
- A+ Certification, MCP Certification (Windows NT Server and Workstation, TCP/IP, Networking Essentials) and/or MSCE (preferred)
- Must understand technical fundamentals of computer systems and/or credit card processing and have the ability to communicate technical instructions and resolution procedures and in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with the credit card processing authorization and settlement process as well as major credit card processor auth/settlement file specifications (incl. Vital, PTI, Global, NPC, FDMS) and interchange qualification requirements is a plus.
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.