- Providing advice and leadership in the development and assessment of potential options on project development, recommending a preferred option and developing an implementation strategy through the preparation of a business case or feasibility study
- Meeting, negating and gaining support from internal and external organizational stakeholders
- Developing project alternatives and identifying their administrative, organizational, economic or technical feasibility
- Assisting in obtaining required project approvals from relevant stakeholders, including the review and interpretation of municipal by-laws
- Undertaking due diligence activities for the acquisition or disposal of property (ex: highest & best use studies, site selection studies); examining and making recommendations concerning land title issues
- Identifying, obtaining and managing environmental approvals, permits or licenses
- University Degree or College or CEGEP Diploma/Certificate
- Bilingual is preferred
- Experience in commercial real estate
- 2+ years’ experience in negotiating and drafting real estate agreements such as leases or licenses
- Experience in conducting undertaking real property acquisitions such as purchases, transfer of administration, and control
JOB DURATION: multiple year contract
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.