• Take ownership of technically complex customer reported issues from web and phone and work closely with the customer until it is completely resolved working with senior support engineers
• Document relevant information and ensure that the customer communication is handled in a timely manner throughout the lifecycle of the issue until it is completely resolved
• Resolve customer reported issues working closely with the Engineering, SE and other cross functional teams and provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
• Setup the test environments as necessary for replication of the customer reported issues and provide the documentation on these setups
• Ensure that the work performed meets the quality standards within acceptable time schedules and customer commitments while working with the Technical Support members, Management, Engineering and other cross functional teams
• Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
• Work closely with the Engineering and Product Marketing teams on new technology introductions and remain technically competent with all products
• Work closely with Engineering to resolve escalated Software and Hardware issues to ensure quality products for our customers
• Ensure that he/she is available to work in shifts and flexible with overall coverage for technical support to include weekends
• Position may require working weekends.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 1+ years in dealing with standard security practices
• 1+ years of experience in Internet security products involving any of the technologies like Stateful Firewalls, VPN’s, PKI, Anti-Virus, IPS, SSL and other security products
• 1+ years of experience in supporting the products related to Network Security
• Understanding of LAN & WAN Network topologies, strong knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Suite, LAN/WAN access technologies, Internet Security Architectures and Routing • Knowledge of managed switches, VLANs and switching protocols
• Experience with the implementation, configuration and management of network security products (Firewalls, IPS, VPNs including IPSEC and SSL )
• Knowledge of Internet devices like Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Application Proxies, etc., is required.
• Experience in Security Engineering in heterogeneous environments involving both Windows Networks including Active Directory, Radius, Digital Certificates and various versions of Linux
• Ability to work independently and also in a team with strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills applicable for medium to enterprise networks
• Candidate must have a strong customer orientation, excellent phone etiquette and an excellent work ethic to meet staffing attendance requirements
• ASSET LANGUAGES: German, Italian and Portuguese
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.