Dustbane is seeking a customer focused and results driven Technical Services Coordinator to support and help lead the Equipment Division at our Ottawa manufacturing and assembly facility.
The position of Technical Services Coordinator is to provide expertise and guidance in all equipment related technical matters to internal and external customers, including quality control and R&D, and to participate in the equipment assembly process as needed.
- Establish and monitor production quality and processes
- Monitor and report quality issues from internal and external customers
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Maintain inventory of updated technical drawings and models
- Oversee repairs of equipment through a return authorization process
- Communicate with internal stakeholders changes to technological advances
- Develop programs to train internal and external stakeholders on manufacturing, and use of equipment products
- Prepare reports as required
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary education in a mechanical or technical field preferred
- Experience using and producing technical drawings using CAD (3D preferred)
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Experience in a quality assurance environment
- Experience working in a fabrication environment and on manufacturing equipment
- Strong communication skills will be essential
- Working will require bending, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), and lying under equipment, crouching, pushing, pulling etc. all associated with repairing and testing equipment.
- Be able to travel locally, nationally, and internationally as required
- This is a salaried position based on full time hours Monday to Friday on a regular basis. Dustbane regular hours of operation are from 7:30am to 4:30pm. Some additional hours may be required.
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.