- Participates with customers to formulate and implement enterprise-wide business, organization and information technology strategies.
- Work with customers to help conceptualize means to apply information technology as a strategic asset.
- Involved in the process of designing and delivering integrated business and information solutions to support the enterprise’s accomplishment of business goals.
- Responsibilities include successfully taking and interpreting functional systems requirements from end users and documenting and communicating them to the EBS technical team; creating and executing effective test plans, and providing training and documentation to end users.
- The role will be required to work multiple tasks simultaneously and learn new functionality quickly.
- Position also includes successfully performing Operations and Maintenance functions in support of project management processes and reporting.
- Role will need to be available for on-call support as needed.
- The position will be responsible to comply with the Change Control Process.
- Travel as required to support the program.
- Where feasible, the role will provide remote support to other US and UK SAP instances, as directed.
- College diploma or University degree and 8 years experience in related field
- Demonstrated experience with SAP ECC system implementations and sustainment
- Experience with SAP Project Systems with focus in Defense Industry project management processes.
- Experience with analysis using industry rules and practices
- SAP Configuration experience – Certification with SAP in PS
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate through challenging issues to deliver innovative solutions
- Proven experience with MS Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Proven ability to work well with a virtual team in a fast paced environment
- Proven self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience with software development life cycle
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service orientation
Contact: Peter Aruja – email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.