- Responsible to the projects Lead Auditor in managing the West Coast Internal Audit program which includes: development of plans, conduct of audits, generation and review of reports, inputs/updates to the database.
- Provide support and direction on the development and release of departmental processes in support of Business Management System
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all QA department documents and actively participate in updating/revision process
- Responsible for the review and coordination of audit results with west coast Lead Auditors
- Responsible for the monitoring, update and control of the Quality Action System (QAS) / Opportunity for Improvement (OFI) database
- Analyze and hasten Quality Action Item returns, perform analysis on the data, assess trends, maintain a Database and generate reports; provide recommendations for improvements of the Business Management System
- Co-ordinate and chair stakeholder meetings in support of Quality Action plans
- Responsible for the occupational Health & Safety of all direct reports under my Supervision.
- Must have 3 years of relevant experience in quality management and / or integrated management systems in an aerospace or industrial marine environment based on ISO or equivalent, or a combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 3 year’s experience as an internal auditor using ISO standards or equivalent
- Must be willing to travel as necessary to various locations in Canada
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint environment. Development experience considered an asset
- Data analysis and report writing
- Quality specialist certification under IRCA, ASQ or equivalent is considered an asset
- Qualification or experience in Change Management, Business Analysis, Business Efficiency or Facilitation is considered an asset
- Experience in Navel or Airforce defence contracts is considered an asset
- Experience in the management of projects is considered an asset
- Experience in ISO 9001/14001/18001 systems is considered an asset
SECURITY: Eligible for Secret
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.