- Supervise a team of production and service technicians building and repairing specialized electronic instruments
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining production schedules
- Work with R&D to ensure NPI designs are production-friendly
- Consistently meet calibration and repair turn around times
- Training and mentoring production staff
- Assisting in facility management
- Prepare budgets and payback analysis
- Manage inventory
- Recommending and implementing new production methods or equipment
- At least 3 years experience in an electronics production environment
- Thorough knowledge of production processes in the electronics industry
- Experience with electronic products including PCBs
- Demonstrated experience in planning and budgeting
- Expert usage of MS Suite, especially Excel
- Technologist Diploma or University Degree
SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
CONTACT:David Chalmers at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.