Assist with the planning and marketing of a national conference
Including but not limited to:
- setting up and execution of projects
- providing administrative expertise in the management of projects, including strategic planning and analysis
- execution and overseeing event budget
- preparing reports, presentations, speeches and briefing notes
- scheduling and overseeing speakers
- event promotion and communications
- monitoring event timelines and ensuring deadlines are met
- providing feedback and periodic reports to management
- overseeing logistics and equipment requirements
- Bilingual (FR/EN)
- Secondary school diploma
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project administration
- Minimum of 2 years of event coordination experience
- Minimum organization of 1 conference with at least 200 participants
- Minimum of two years of project administration experience with the federal government
- Certificate, diploma or degree in Project administration from a recognized post-secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
CONTACT: Kim Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.