THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXTENSIVE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
- The team provides customers with expert advice on operations and maintenance to maximize safety, efficiency, performance and durability.
- The team is dedicated to the customer’s success and as a Field Services Engineer, the primary focus in on offering great customer care and building a lifelong partnership with them.
- The Field Services Engineer position is a technical, customer centric role focused on troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance on all products.
- Respond, troubleshoot and help resolve all customer queries relating to performance and/or condition of products in a timely and effective manner.
- Deliver all post sales field work including post commissioning hand-off, technical training, ride service operations, repairs and technical support.
- Using product knowledge, provide expert advice to customers on operations and maintenance to maximize safety, efficiency
- Work with other team members on refurbishment and retrofitting projects.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reviews of reports and provide customers with ‘Preventative Maintenance’ notifications as required.
- Prepare Field Reports and maintain Summary Reports on all Customer Service related matters.
- Participate in development of new and improved maintenance, installation and training methods.
- Maintain relationships with a network of service partners to complement in-house capabilities.
- Follow established safety procedures to ensure safety on a job site.
- Diploma/degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Technically and mechanically inclined
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and schematic drawings
- Customer focused and able to handle a variety of customer interactions
- Strong troubleshooting skills and are logical and analytical in approaching solutions to complex problems
- Work independently, taking initiative (with minimal guidance) or as part of a larger team
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure, managing ongoing issues multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to handle high stress situations and respond in a calm and professional manner
- Flexible and able to shift priorities on the fly
- Travel required is around 75%.
- Valid passport and the ability to travel without restriction is required.
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Vacation etc.
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.