- Administrative Assistant to Director
- Dealing with Senior Management
- Managing a Director’s calendar, preparing and routing correspondence, making travel arrangements
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3 days a week, 9am – 5pm)
- Must have experience dealing with Senior Management in a federal government setting
- Must have experience using MS Office and CCM Mercury
- Must be able to adjust to changing priorities and work in a fast paced environment
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.