- Ensuring all new products, software/hardware releases, documentation and solution integration are customer ready upon release
- Managing and evolving our agile system for use in project development, customer issue management and integration with production and service tea
- Designing and implementing product verification, test and QA procedures, test jigs, and acceptance criteria for Instantel products and
- Designing and managing test automation practices and laboratory.
- Conducting and managing the field trial phase of the product development lifecycle.
- Ensuring the Technical Support and Sales staff are fully trained and ready to support our customers on new or updated product releases.
- Coordinating the new product introduction activities with production to ensure the efficient and timely release of products.
- Regular customer follow-up to ensure the products are kept current and meeting their needs.
- Root cause analysis and disposition of reported issues.
- Engaging in leadership roles on key projects assisting with planning, organizing, scheduling, managing and executing project development plans while meeting or exceeding milestone targets.
- Reviewing and contributing to the designs for usability, value of functionality and integration into the strategic product roadmaps.
- Adept at developing and documenting comprehensive test plans that are easy to follow, provide value and can be automate
- Ability to review current and new documentation to ensure a consistent and clear message is provided working with documentation and marketing teams.
- Develop enhancements in the daily workflow including automated test systems that can perform repetitive testing and generate quality reports.
- Possess exceptional understanding of the product development lifecycle.
- Adept at understanding user work flows while ensuring the usability of the product interface.
- Capable of direct customer contact to ensure new features are correctly understood and documented.
- Assist in maintaining and prioritizing new features and help schedule their development through all phases of product development.
- A university degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Expertise in quality assurance testing and automation.
- A solid understanding and appreciation of how technical development is related to deadline driven deliverables, the needs of the business, and the financial health and viability of the enterprise.
- An advanced and detailed understanding of communication systems including Serial, USB, TCP/IP.
- Exceptional analytical and problems solving skills to provide prompt resolution to unique and challenging situations.
- Be a self-starter capable of both independent and team work.
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.