Completion and Well Interventions Supervisorin Oil & Gas
LocationVarious locations worldwide
- Ensuring that well completion and/or intervention activities for your assigned areas are carried out safely, timely and within budget.
- Provide input on the plan for completion stimulation, pumping and wire-line activities, synchronising input from other departments and contractors.
- Planning of costs, and administering the data for work.
- Coordinate the mobilization of service contractors
- Organize inspections in preparation for jobs and campaigns, plus inputs from logistics and Asset Teams
- Be accountable for driving Health/Safety/Environment (HSE), operational and cost performance in the field
- Provide base support and real-time advice to resolve technical and operational problems
- Monitor the progress of work in the field including cost control/monitoring
- Lead the team in the field
- Contribute to quality improvement projects, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance, and to technical contract auditing
- Drive the full implementation of Deliver-the-Limit (DtL) processes during completion and well intervention program execution
- Required to work in mixed culture teams, sometimes with language challenges.
- Work independently and proactively.
- Lead by example
- hands-on when required
- ability to delegate and co-ordinate effectively.
- Ability to communicate with authority, and motivate others in sometimes difficult work conditions.
- Demonstrate strong and effective HSE leadership.
- Possess at least a higher education Diploma (eg. HND or equivalent), but preferably a Bachelors Degree or higher, in a technical or engineering subject.
- Significant experience in Well Completions/Interventions, with proven experience as a Completions & Interventions Supervisor.
- Knowledge of completion, work-over operations is expected. You must have a valid IWCF or IADC certificate.
- Demonstrate strong supervisory skills, plus a sound knowledge of well control techniques and well servicing operational practices.
- Good analytical and communication skills as well as being fluent in written and spoken English.
- IT literacy and fluency with computers is a must, along with knowledge of the relevant software to carry out this role.