Completions & Well Interventions Supervisorin Oil & Gas
LocationEXPAT TERMS -Australia, Brazil, Sakhalin, Egypt. LOCAL TERMS - Canada, Netherlands, UK USA
In this role you’ll be responsible for ensuring that well completion and/or intervention activities for your assigned areas are carried out safely, timely and within budget. You’ll provide input on the plan forcompletion stimulation, pumping and wire-line activities, synchronising input from other departments and contractors. An integral part of your role will be the planning of costs, and administering the data covering your work. We’ll expect you to:
- Coordinate the mobilization of service contractors
- Organize inspections in preparation for jobs and campaigns, plus inputs from logistics and Asset Teams
- Be accountable for driving Health/Safety/Environment (HSE), operational and cost performance in the field
- Provide base support and real-time advice to resolve technical and operational problems
- Monitor the progress of work in the field including cost control/monitoring
- Lead the team in the field
- Contribute to quality improvement projects, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance, and to technical contract auditing
- Drive the full implementation of Deliver-the-Limit (DtL) processes during completion and well intervention program execution
- You may be required to work in mixed culture teams, sometimes with language challenges.
- You’ll need to be able to work independently and proactively.
- You are expected to lead by example, be hands-on when required, but also be able to delegate and co-ordinate effectively.
- Able to communicate with authority, and motivate others in sometimes difficult work conditions.
- Demonstrate strong and effective HSE leadership.
To be considered for this role you’ll need
- to possess at least a higher education Diploma (eg. HND or equivalent), but preferably a Bachelors Degree or higher, in a technical or engineering subject.
- You’ll also have significant experience in Well Completions/Interventions, with proven experience as a Completions & Interventions Supervisor.
- A sound knowledge of completion, work-over operations is expected. You must have a valid IWCF or IADC certificate.
- We’ll expect you to demonstrate strong supervisory skills, plus a sound knowledge of well control techniques and well servicing operational practices.
- In addition, you’ll have good analytical and communication skills as well as being fluent in written and spoken English.
- IT literacy and fluency with computers is a must, along with knowledge of the relevant software to carry out this role.
To Apply – please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively please forward your detailed resume to Simon Mannion firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9595 0210.