Mechanical Engineerin Engineering and Technical
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews
- Prepare design requirements and design basis for new capital projects and process/manufacturing upgrades.
- Prepare P&ID’s with AutoCAD.
- HVAC engineering and design.
- Process safety or HAZOPS.
- Knowledge of Solid Works or Solid Edge.
- Prepare process and mechanical specifications for chemical and manufacturing processes
- Prepare, evaluate and provide construction support for electrical and instrumentation installation packages.
- Participate in system commissioning, verification and qualification.
- Supervise a group of senior mechanical designers located in on-site and off-site offices.
- Lead project teams for small and medium size projects.
- Develop business within our target customer profiles and core competency.
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Vacation, RRSP
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng) License in Ontario
- Minimum 8 years relative work experience
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mechanical/Process Design
- Project Management