Welderin Engineering and Technical
- Designing, fabricating, modifying and installing.
- Use engineering drawings and/or instructions to fabricate prototype parts in steel and aluminum
- Cut and form raw materials using shears, brakes, punches.
- Perform joining of metals by welding using oxy-acetylene, MIG, and TIG.
- Maintain metal fabricating equipment including welders, cutters, and metal working machinery.
- Verify form fit function quality and performance of prototype parts using hand measuring tools such as but (not limited to) caliper micrometers, gauges and make change as required;
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Vacation
- Minimum 5 years experience as a welder
- Must have a minimum of 3 years metal fabrication
- Must have experience reading blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Experience with TIG welding an asset
- French language skills an asset