Bilingual Construction Project Managerin Engineering and Technical
- Developing project scope, requirement documents, and statement of work, participating in client discussions, and analysis of functional and operational requirements.
- Technically evaluating tenders and making recommendations for award.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams of consultants and contractors from project planning through closeout.
- Attending project meetings, including taking meeting notes and distributing minutes and records of decisions.
- Preparing monthly project progress reports on project status, project schedules, project forecasts and expenditures and impending corrective actions.
- Oversight of commissioning and preparation of project closeout documentation.
- Must have a valid secret security clearance
- College diploma or university degree in Engineering or Architectural related field
- Experience managing high security and/or international projects
- 4+years of real property construction management experience
- PMP or P.Eng designation is preferred